Pip decision overturned. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip decision overturned.

Options
Bennyboy1928
Bennyboy1928 Community member Posts: 42 Connected
edited November 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I'm waiting for my pip tribunual date. I recently send on more medical reports from my doctor to the tribunual. Has anyone ever had their pip overturned by dwp before you get your tribunual date. Thanks. 

Comments

• markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Options
    They have been known to but i doubt if they will overturn it just on medical reports from your Doctor 
    They would of based their decision on what you entered on your original PIP application and how you described your difficulties in carrying out the PIP descriptors.
    Doctors reports will not get you an award as they are not with you 24 hrs a day to see your difficulties.
  • Bennyboy1928
    Options
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,044 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

It's rare for this to happen but it's not unknown. You should expect to have to attend, this way it won't be too much of a shock if it does happen.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Bennyboy1928, like others have said, you probably will have to attend. I really hope it goes okay and please do let us know. :)
    Scope

• Bennyboy1928
    Options
    Will do. Thsnkyou??

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.