Dwp letter — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dwp letter

xxspencer75
xxspencer75 Community member Posts: 23 Connected
Hi guys I've received a letter this morning from dwp thanking me for requesting more information (which I didn't request) it says I was awarded ESA from such a date in 2013 then termination date says live at such amount a week then paid up to live then any other information live.has this got anything to do with all the back payment effort.thank you if anyone can help me.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Potentially, if you recently filled out the form but we could only guess what the letter is regarding. I'm afraid you'll need to ring DWP Monday morning when they open and they will be able to tell you what the letter is about.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @xxspencer75, how are you getting on?
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.