Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Put on UC while ESA claim sorted out

steveneatonsteveneaton Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2019 in Universal Credit
I was told in june 18 that Ihad to reclaim esa and put on uc while my claim was sorted out did all benefit still cut to below any other.seeked information from free dome of information only to be given information I already have .But does show notes with adresses  that im unable to enter or see

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 23,257 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome,

Why were you told to claim to UC and what happened to your ESA claim before you claimed UC? Were you found fit for work when you claimed ESA? Are you claiming limited capability for work for UC now?

What elements you're entitled to for UC will totally depend on your circumstances.

Sorry but more information is needed to be able to help you further.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome @steveneaton, would you be able to give us a little more information? :)
    Scope

Sign in or join us to comment.