Refused at tribunal for enhanced mobility — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Refused at tribunal for enhanced mobility

Options
waynej
waynej Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I was refused at tribunal to overturn the decision of enhanced mobility. Is there a waiting time for me to try and get this overturned or is there nothing I can do. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,021 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome,

Your next step is to request the statement of reasons and record of proceedings by emailing HMCTS. Once you receive these you need to find someone to take a look to see if there's any error in law. If no error is found then i'm afraid you won't be able to take this any further.

If you're already claiming PIP then you can report a change of circumstances for a worsening of condition but do be aware you do risk losing everything you already have by doing this. You'll be sent more forms to fill in and return with all your evidence. A face to face assessment is most likely because most people have them.

If you don't current have an award then you can reapply anytime but using the same evidence you previously used will very likely see another refusal.

Whether you're entitled to Enhanced mobility will totally depend on how your conditions affect you.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • waynej
    waynej Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you for your help much appreciated
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @waynej! Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Best of luck with the appeal!
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.