Morning how are we all today? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Morning how are we all today?

Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
❤️Good thankyou
?OK but it would be nice to have someone to talk to 
?Could be better 
?No it's a bad day today 
?I'm struggling 

Comments

• Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    It's a Could Be Better day here, for sure, then they all have been for a while. And its November and that doesnt help.
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Pretty good day. I did my first batch of Christmas card shopping after work today. Bought six cards at once. Tomorrow I am buying a tree. Can’t wait for Christmas. 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,566 Disability Gamechanger
    I did my Christmas card shopping late last December (after Christmas)! Yes I am a tight sod haha - Waitrose were selling boxes of cards for 10p each. I should have bought a trolley load and sold them on eBay this Christmas!
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    ❤ it's been OK despite a pain flare up, how was yours @Tammyjane33?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    I was in a bad way yesterday. had a huge melt down over the care plan which has been proposed and doesn't fit our needs.

I left a tearful message for Social Worker yesterday.

Hubby spoke to her today and told her what we need.

Watch this space!

I`ve enjoyed a bit of retail therapy today and feel better.

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear you aren't doing too good @Franstrahan, is it the cold weather of November that you don't like?

I hope your pain flare calms down soon @Ami2301!

Glad you doing a little better today @pollyanna1052. :)
    Scope

• Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    @Chloe_Scope
    Hi, November and January. It's the dark. December kind of ok because theres Christmas lights everywhere. But november; we are plunged into darkness when the clocks go back. February you start to notice the light coming back. And the snowdrops are in flower. The world is starting to tilt back in our favour.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Very true @Franstrahan! I know we always love putting the Christmas tree up because it brightens things up! Hope today is going okay. :)
    Scope

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    I`m good ta.......it`s a while since I said that. Stuff has worked out better than expected.xxx
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    How am I? Good question. I have been ill recently and it was made worse firstly by myself not seeking medical help soon enough and secondly by the hospital putting me into a panic by making assumptions regarding my age and the pain that was really just muscle strain but which I got put into the Acute Cardiac Unit due to overdoing their response and which, ofc, sent me into more of a panic than was necessary, lol! Even though I am always a little skeptical of doctors making too quick a judgement it still causes me to panic when such extreme measures are taken.

Sorry, I never seem to write 10 word answers when 100 words will do, lol!

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello everyone! 

I’m good. Counting down the days until baby comes. Just over four weeks left now! Cannot wait. 

Brightness