Phoning pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Phoning pip

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi everyone
I was just wondering if it goes against you if on an o.k day mentally you call pip and request the report? I have been waiting 8 weeks since they received the report and still nothing, i have had someone call and they have said they have a big backlog.
Iv read on here that you can request the report which gives you an idea if you will receive anything.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

Ringing to request a copy of the assessment report is possible if you live in the UK and asking for this won't go against you.

They will only send a copy to you if they've received both copies back from the health assessment providers.

Once you receive it look for the dots and compare them against the PIP descriptors online, this will tell you how many points may have been recommended. You'll still need to wait for the decision but it will give you some idea because they mostly go with the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Lisa1971, I really hope you receive your report soon. If there's anything else we can do to help then please do let us know. :) 
    Scope

• Lisa1971
    Options

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.