SCOPE APP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

SCOPE APP

VOB
VOB Community member Posts: 45 Pioneering
Hi I'm just wondering if there is a SCOPE App. I'm not very savvy  with technology and it takes me all round the houses to get on your site. Must be a quicker way than having to go into my emails every time.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome,

Im a community champion here on scope and i'm here to give advice and help to others.

There's no scope app i'm afraid. May i ask why you need to go into your emails to access the site? Just google search scope and click on the link then add it to your favourites, this way it's so much easier. Or just google search each time you want access and then click the link.

Hope this helps.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @VOB and welcome to the Community.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @VOB and welcome to the community.
    You should be able to bookmark the website and use that to access the website.
    At @poppy123456 I have Scope on speed dial but often use emails to access the site it is the one route for some reason I rarely get asked to sign in.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• VOB
    Thankyou I will just use the email as I'm not sure how to book mark something. I'm a bit of a technophobe all though I am better than some I suppose.? 
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Hello @VOB , a warm welcome to the community.
  • VOB
    Good afternoon to yourself and every one else. X
  • Geoark
    Hi @VOB the choice is yours of course.

Book marking is not difficult, in windows pressing Ctrl and D together would do it.
    On the end of the address bar on most modern browsers are a small number of icons including either a heart or star, pressing on this will bookmark the page. If the bookmark bar to be visible it is easy to access.

• VOB
    Is this on a mobile as well?
  • Geoark
    @VOB

I have chrome on my phone and it works slightly different. At the end of the address bar is three dots, you have to press on this to get the star to book mark it. There is a separate link to bookmarks which will open showing your bookmarks. You access this through pressing the three dots.

As my starting point on Scope tends to be the recent discussions this is the page I have bookmarked.

Brightness