Second bedroom allowance — Scope | Disability forum

Second bedroom allowance

deerzone Member Posts: 1 Listener
anyone know what wording I need to ask doctor to write for second bedroom allowance ?
am on PIP and over 65? 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.