Hi, my name is jenny0410! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jenny0410!

jenny0410
jenny0410 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi guys, really new to all this so looking for as much help as possible, I had a spinal fusion about 15 years ago, the operation was successful and up until a couple of years ago I only had intermittent pain. My pain is now continuous and I have had to give up work. I know absolutely nothing about benefits or what I’m entitled to, so will be pouring through your posts for some ideas on what I should do next. Thank you for allowing me to join this group xx

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @jenny0410   Pleased to meet you .
    Thank you for joining and sharing.
    Sorry to hear what you have been through.
    I am one of the team of community champions.
    We advise, help members of our community.
    Please have a look at our website for Benefit Information, look at this links explains more.
    Benefits find out more
    https://www.gov.uk./browse/benefits/
    Please also speak to CAB for any further advice have expertise add knowledge on benefits.
    Please ask anything. Some one will know a member of our team .  My friend @poppy123456 who is a member of our community champions team . Has knowledge and lots of expertise on benefits any questions . I am sure the lady will be able to help.
    Please keep in touch and keep safe and warm. You are among friends. Who have compassion and empathy. Care and concern.
    Please take care.
    @thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jenny0410 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining us all. In case you hadn't found Scope's information on benefits, just go right to the top of this page, click on 'Advice and support,' then 'Online advice and support,' & you'll see the 'Benefits' section there. Just come back with any questions if needed.

Brightness