Had my f2f, should I contact them or leave it until they contact me? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had my f2f, should I contact them or leave it until they contact me?

marieode
marieode Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I had my f2f assessment on the 1st October I haven’t had a decision yet.Do you think I should contact them or leave it until they contact me?

Comments

• Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Hi @marieode welcome to the online community. I'm. One of the volunteer community champions here on the site.
    I'd give them a ring if it puts your mind at rest. Hope all goes well. I know how stressful it can be waiting around for a reply. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,941 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

You can ring DWP to request a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you, this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.

There's no timescales for decisions, it depends on backlog in your area. Hopefully not too much longer. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Hello @marieode. I'm sorry we couldn't give you better news! I hope you're not waiting too much longer. Best of luck. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.