Anybody had trouble getting in touch with Royal Mail? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anybody had trouble getting in touch with Royal Mail?

Robinirish
Robinirish Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Hello anybody have trouble getting in touch with royal mail about ur mail going missing

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    This must be frustrating @Robinirish! Have you managed to get hold of them? 
    Scope

• Robinirish
    Robinirish Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    No luck it all questions and no humans post two letters reg to Ireland with a few pounds for my kidsn no response from them went to post office they just smiled at me and said it happened all time I'll never use royal mail am stone deaf wouldn't u think they help no am not the first disable person it very sad on very royal mails part 
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Robinirish

Can you complain in person or not? I went on Monday and the lady working there was so helpful. But I recommend that you make a complaint to RM about their staff. Is this the first time? 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @RobinIrish - I'm sorry to read about your problem. I'm presuming when you say registered post, that with it being to Ireland that this was perhaps 'International Standard.' If this was the case, you should have a reference/tracking number. You should be able to track your letters online, which may provide some clues. Here's a link for postage to Ireland: http://track.anpost.ie/
    Unfortunately it seems to receive compensation for sending money you needed to use the more expensive 'International Tracked & Signed.'
    It does happen, that if you've put your own postcode on the back of any post, that it can come back to you within the UK. Am unsure if this might happen in your case.

Brightness