Local authorities and local council — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Local authorities and local council

starrysky
starrysky Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have Autism, Asperger, dyslexia and dyspraxia. I do not think that the local council cares about people have disabilities they just do, what is in best the interest for themselves. I have been fighting for myself and my children and the local  authorities does not care they twist words to fit their own native and it is not helping any only themselves. 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @starrysky - Welcome to the community, although I'm sorry to read that you've been having difficulty with your local authorities and council. If you wanted to say what problems your family is having, then one of the Scope team may be able to help. People here certainly care, and others here might have some ideas too.
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering
    edited December 2019

Hello @starrysky

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community. Thank you for reaching out to us, , We are always here to lend support, help, and advise where we can,

If we can be of any assistance to you please don’t hesitate to contact us

@connie00 :) 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @starrysky and welcome. Can I ask what problems you've been having with your local authority?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness