Pip review - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip review

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    There's no harm in sending more evidence but it may not arrive before the decision is made. If you do decide to send it then make sure it's a copy not the original and you put your name and NI number on the top.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 44 Connected
    edited December 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • poppy123456
    There's no timescales for any decision. As it's getting very close to Christmas i wouldn't expect a decision on the MR until after Christmas. Only 15% of MR decisions change so it's likely you'll have to take it to Tribunal.

Take a look at this link, it will answer any questions you have about the criteria for PIP and give you more understanding along the way, which will definitely help. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/personal-independence-payment-assessment-guide-for-assessment-providers/pip-assessment-guide-part-2-the-assessment-criteria

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • [Deleted User]
  • jeannettestevenson
    jeannettestevenson Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Hope all goes well for you, my partner was worried sick about his assessment but he got the enhanced for both daily living and mobility. It's not always bad, but reading on here there's more bad than good. Which is why I stayed off until after his award or I'd have made myself ill with even more worry than I had already 
  • [Deleted User]
  • jeannettestevenson
    jeannettestevenson Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Cagsy69. Sorry it didn't go well ,my other half is ex military who was blown up iterally in service so is left with some really bad life long issues and complications 
  • meymay93
    meymay93 Scope Member Posts: 179 Connected
    Hi I send all pip award form and all my medical evidence 2 week now I am wory so much  I have mental health issues like self harm and all other sickness please any think make me came down 
  • poppy123456
    meymay93 said:
    Hi I send all pip award form and all my medical evidence 2 week now I am wory so much  I have mental health issues like self harm and all other sickness please any think make me came down 

HI,

Was it a review form that you sent back to DWP? If it was then you'll most likely have another face to face assessment because most people have them. There's no timescales for waiting times for assessments. With Christmas being so close then it may not be until after Christmas that you have the assessment.

If it's a review then your payments will continue until a decision's been made on this claim.
  • [Deleted User]
  • poppy123456
    PIP is paid 4 weeks in arrears but whether you'll be owed anymore money i don't know but it should tell you on your decision letter what payments to expect. If it doesn't then i'd advise you to ring DWP to ask because you may not be owed anything at all. It really depends how it's worked out.
  • meymay93
    Hi i am  worry lot when I read you story but do send form on time pray for you soon paid last night i cut my self my daughter was upset when she came after work she keep said where you found this but i can't cope me and my daughter we are very close since she move out i am not happy she call family friend she said you not gone stay home alone but because i am working before 24/7 now i am nothing stay home not give any think any one because i when i happy i would make who need help or sick or child or homelles. I have to help look at me now i am nothing
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi again @meymay93.
    I'm sorry to hear you harmed yourself. If you're having the urge to self-harm, it's really important you speak to someone qualified and able to help you with those feelings such as Samaritans on 116 123. How are you doing now? Please remember, if you ever feel like you might be in danger to call 999 or go to your local hospital.

I know we've offered this before, but if you do need extra support, Scope would be willing to advocate for some on your behalf. Please get in touch with us on community@scope.org.uk if you'd like us to.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • meymay93
    Hi i don't now how i contact. My    daughter do all can you help how i can contact
  • poppy123456
    meymay93 said:
    Hi i don't now how i contact. My    daughter do all can you help how i can contact

Hi,

Is it your daughter you want to contact or scope? If it's scope then you can email them at this address community@scope.org.uk

• meymay93
    Ok i will give my daughter she can email to scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.