Advent Calendars — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advent Calendars

GamerGirl37
GamerGirl37 Community member Posts: 97 Pioneering
This is the 3rd year I’ve not been able to get an advant callender as I’ve never got the money in time to get one :-( so sick of this doesn’t feel like Christmas at all and the spirit from the callender isn’t there either 

Comments

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2019
    cant you get them in £ shops?

I made a few cloth ones a while ago.......the children I gave them too are still using them..parents fill them now
  • GamerGirl37
    I think everywhere is sold out 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    You may still be lucky enough to find some reduced ones but you will need to look for them as most are very likely sold out now.

May next year you can make sure you look earlier so you can find the cheaper ones. I do know that Asda/Morrisons and tesco were selling cadbury's ones for £1 a few weeks ago. They usually start selling them very early on and as early as September. Put a few pence in a tin when you receive your money and then you'll have enough to buy yourself one next year. I know it doesn't help you for this year, sadly.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Have you been to Poundland or not?

You might find some cheap ones there. 
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I saw loads of half price ones in Iceland yesterday...some in Tesco too.  Depends what shops are near you but there probably are some still about now. :)

• GamerGirl37
    That’s great Il have a look at Tesco or sainsburys tomorrow when I get paid 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Did you have any luck @GamerGirl37? :)
    Scope

Brightness