Hope someone can help ????? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hope someone can help ?????

mrsamywil
mrsamywil Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi guys I'm a newbie ♥️♥️♥️
I'm hoping that one of you can help me xx
In may 2018 I was called in for a iuc by pip 
They had video evidence of me answering the door not using my inhaler (severe asthmatic) and walking to my car which is the front not using the inhaler 
The interview was horrendous to the fact that I actually wet myself one of the interviewers was horrendous rolling his eyes when I mentioned I had fibromyalgia and generally being a bully I was sobbing continuously through this interview 
My pip was stopped and so  i made an official complaint against this bully which was swept under the carpet the interview left me in a mental state of which I ended up dialling 999 for chest pains 
The mandatory reconsideration had also been turned down so december 2018 I took it to tribunal in which I stated I would not be attending due to my I'll health and the treatment I received at the last interview .
Couple of months later I was diagnosed with m.e /cfs which they have stated that the traumatic event could be a contributing factor .
In october I was speaking to my support worker and she advised me to get my local mp involved in the treatment that I received by the dwp in which they have wrote to them to complain that was in November 
I've now been waiting 53 weeks for tribunal and I received a letter other day from the pip fraud department to say they have closed there investigation??????
So what happens now will they turn up at the tribunal or just not bother my anxiety is sky high whittling about this 

Sorry for the long post but didnt know who to turn to

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,328 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

If the investigation has closed have you rang DWP to ask what's happening about your PIP payments? If you haven't then i'd advise you to do this, unfortunately because we don't know anything about your case then we can't answer your questions, only DWP can do that. They open tomorrow morning at 8, give them a ring then.

Good luck. If you need further advice after that call then please do come back.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mrsamywil
    Hi poppy thanks for your reply my payments stopped in june 2018 
    Not had pip for 18 months I'm just wondering if it's because the local mp had put in an official complaint about my treatment 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,328 Disability Gamechanger
    I have no idea i'm afraid and it's impossible to answer that question. Did you ring DWP like i advised? They are the only ones that can answer your questions.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mrsamywil
    No I havent the mp is gonna contact them I was just wondering if anyone had been in this position 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @neoqeen thanks for your post however this is a UK based disability site so i doubt members will be interested in carpets from dubai 

Also advertising is not allowed on the site so your post has been reported 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.