depression — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

depression

Poppy12
Poppy12 Community member Posts: 66 Connected
Now that the tories have got back in yet again I'm so depressed not got a future now. probably be homeless lose our car. Our own one. But also my son who's 8 will miss out with help as got special needs. As tories cutting there funding. 

Comments

• Poppy12
    Now that the tories have got back in yet again I'm so depressed not got a future now. probably be homeless lose our car. Our own one. But also my son who's 8 will miss out with help as got special needs. As tories cutting there funding. And force me into work and get sanctioned 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Poppy12, I'm really sorry that the news of the election has made you worried about the future. I understand that this can be a difficult time and the uncertainly can be extremely distressing. Is there anything we can do to support you?
    Scope

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    I would have to say wait and see, I was disappointed by the result but we now have what we have, only time will tell if Boris's govt will be different than the last nine years we can only hope so.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Poppy12
    He will continue with austerity I will be forced into a job I cannot do I would rather die
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

My advice is try not to worry until you have something to worry about. I was disappointed too but there's nothing we can do, it is what it is.  At the moment there's no changes so lets wait and see.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness