Pip tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip tribunal

Jas01
Jas01 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I'm new to this group and was wondering if anyone knows how many times can a pip tribunal case be adjourned. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

As many times as it's needed to be adjourned.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @Jas01! Has yours been adjourned a few times? I imagine that's quite frustrating.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Jas01
    It's my partner's tribunal and yes it's been adjourned twice now .The first time was the judge wanting more medical evidence . This time it's the DWP because they say that they didn't get all the 900 pages of Doctors notes funny thing is everyone else did my partner has only been waiting for 27 months and now got to wait even longer now
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    900 pages of evidence? wow that's a awful lot of evidence for anyone to read and i'll be very surprised if they read all of that, infact they most likely won't. Always remember that less is very often more. You also need to be careful when sending that amount of evidence, just incase one piece contradicts another.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Jas01
    The 900 pages are just from her gp that the judge asked for and that only from the last 3 years 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.