Ure xmas — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Ure xmas

Mark111
Mark111 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
Sending Xmas with frends family or alone how do u spend ures

Comments

• Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    Alone. Peace!! Just me and the dogs.
  • Mark111
    Ure not alone u have ure dogs?
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    With family and friends only. We have a Christmas tea with crackers and fruitcake. It is a low key Christmas party however. We play poker and have a laugh. This is what Christmas is about technically. Time permitting we take a quick walk or sing carols as well. Laughter is the order of the day. 
  • Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    I have my family visit .....that makes my Christmas.  ...although I see them often anyway ....but I make them dinner on Christmas day I hope everyone on Scope has a lovely day on the 25 th December ...and the 26th ...and 27th ect ect. ?
  • Bettahm
    Mark111 said:
    Ure not alone u have ure dogs?
    That's right, and they're better company then people anyway! What will you be doing Mark?
  • Mark111
    I don't celebrate Xmas as l liv alone I treat it like eny other day 
  • abbeym395
    abbeym395 Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
    I'll be on my own :)  Because my conditions are so variable I am not putting too much pressure on a signle day.  There's a charity running a dinner in town and I'll go even if my stomach is playing up, to be around people if I can.  Apart from that I'm going to relax when I need to and do enjoyable activities when I feel up to it.  Planning a cinema trip, that sort of thing :)  And my partner is coming down for new year so we'll chill out then too.
  • Bettahm
    Mark111 said:
    I don't celebrate Xmas as l liv alone I treat it like eny other day 
    It'll be pretty much like that with me. I have put decorations up to keep in the spirit of things, but just hoping for a quiet, peaceful day (or two!), just me and my pets. That's because I want it that way. I'll come on the forum here, see who's about. Other then that, doing nothing. And enjoying it!
  • Onix
    Onix Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
    I spend it with my dog. To be honest, it's just another day except the food's different and my pooch gets a full xmas dinner, he loves sprouts and as an added bonus, doesn't fart ???.

Brightness