Waiting a year now on pip tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Waiting a year now on pip tribunal

Options
sweetsuzy
sweetsuzy Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited December 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone been waiting a year now on pip tribunal and it's making my panic attacks through the roof its giving me night terror that I'm now waking the house up with shouting out in my sleep, which I cant help obviously and all my dermatitis is back with the stress of it as they stopped all my money the week before last xmas! Fingers crossed I hear soon, just been diagnosed with fatty liver anx scarring to, great aye before xmas lol xx

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello  @sweetsuzy    Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear that, wish you well for a speedy recovery. Please I hope your getting some advice and treatment with your condition and illness.

Please if we can be supportive, need to know anything please get in touch.

You not alone anything we can help, advise on.

I am one of the team of community champions. We are here to support the community.

Help, advise and guidance.

Please can I ask with any panic attacks you have are you receiving any support.?

Often panic attacks are results of anxiety and mental health conditions.

The symptoms and side effects.

I am myself have mental health issues and also can identify what your experiencing this moment.

I would advise speak to the following mental health charities.

https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk.

https://www.mind.org.uk.

https://www.rethink.org.

They offer the following floating support. Guidance, advice and information on your mental health any other issues.  Well being and health plus benefit advice support.

Including attending assessment, form filing in and anything else you may have concerns over.

The last one is an advocate charity supports with speaking for you on your behalf with medical professionals. Any problems.

Please have a look around our community.

Please ask any questions, join in discussions.

We are a compassionate, have empathy community. Ready to listen.

Please I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sweetsuzy

Good Morning & Welcome it’s great to meet you ☃️⛄️⛄️

I am also one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope☃️

We are all here to help & assist any new members☃️

What a nightmare have you got a local “CAB” where you can hopefully get some help/advice????? 

I am very very happy in helping you with things if required☃️

@steve51
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sweetsuzy - You have been given some great advice above, & I just wanted to join In to welcome you to this very supportive community. I'm sorry to read about what you are going through, & thank you for sharing. So many disorders are worsened by stress, as many here know, so I hope you will look at thespiceman's links.
    No additional diagnosis is good at any time of the year, but I'm wondering if you've received advice about the fatty liver disease. For now looking at a healthy diet as well as some gentle exercise, will help both physically & mentally.
    Please know people are here for you; ask if you have any questions, & post here any time.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.