Introducing myself — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Introducing myself

Options
Dutchman
Dutchman Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hey my name is dutchman and i am dutch, my girlfriend is english and i want to be here so i can ask for help for my girlfriends mum because she is disabled and i want to learn more about UC and getting her proper help. I will explain the whole problem in a different post later. Thanks for letting me in this community.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,200 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI and welcome,

I'm one of the community champions here on scope.

Universal credit it a means tested benefit and claiming it will totally depend on her circumstances. There's only so much advice that can be given on an internet forum. It's extremely difficult to give this sort of advice on an internet forum without knowing all of the exact circumstances and even worse when you're asking on behalf of another person because you may not know all their details. We can only give advice based on the information you give and for this reason i'd advise a visit to her local advice centre for a full benefits check.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    It's nice to have you with us @Dutchman. Is there anything in particular about Universal Credit you were wanting to know? 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness