The most amazing thing u have ever experienced — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The most amazing thing u have ever experienced

Mark111
Mark111 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
The most amazing thing u have ever experienced 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Being at the birth of my son 35 years ago.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    Dont know if it was the most amazing, but something I'm quite proud of: Having the helm of a Colvic Watson while she was on fire. It's a long story but theres no way I would have got anywhere near the wheelhouse unless there was an emergency. I had a great time! (I didnt start the fire by the way...)
  • Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,014 Pioneering
  • Mark111
    Mark111 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Cressida ive lived my life fast until now I've had so many wonderful experiences it's hard to just pinpoint the best one
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Not sure really but it was probably going to a bon jovi concert a few years ago. It was amazing it is something I will never forget. It is just a pity that I was no where near the stage. I have been to loads of smaller concerts where I have been right at the front. Probably standing too close to the amps!
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    giving birth to my 2 daughters...47 and 42 years ago!
  • mrbuttons
    mrbuttons Community member Posts: 221 Pioneering
    edited January 2020
    scuba diving in the Caribbean on my honeymoon 30yrs ago. it was only a 30m dive but it was a magical experience being underwater and swimming around the beautiful coral and fishes. it doesn't matter that we got divorced. Those memories are wonderful.
  • Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    @mrbuttons
    Would love to do that! I'm a keen fish hobbyist, that must have been a wonderful experience. I would probably be worried about sharks though, with my anxiety! Oh well, stick to my fish tanks...
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    The birth of my third child was done by an epidural injection cesarean and being there and talking to my wife as he was born has to be the most amazing thing.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    The most amazing thing was for me when my not yet born son touched my own hand once is was  resting on a tummy. My hand was on a tummy from one side and his palm touched my, once he was on the other side of tummy.  The moment when our hands met together was  so beautiful as that was his way to say : hello, I am here. :) 

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    My husband treated me today. He helped me by preparing a nice bowl of soup for dinner today as I was discharged from the hospital. So when I entered my flat, I had a nice dinner of hot chicken and lentil soup to eat. Delicious! 
  • MaxB
    MaxB Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
    Visiting Graceland a few years back....it was a trip to Memphis and Nashville, visited sun studios, stax soul museum, the famous Beale st, oh I was in my absolute element.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    My husband treated me today. He helped me by preparing a nice bowl of soup for dinner today as I was discharged from the hospital. So when I entered my flat, I had a nice dinner of hot chicken and lentil soup to eat. Delicious! 
    hope your ok?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness