Hi everyone let's see a picture of your fur babies ❤️or pets - Page 5 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi everyone let's see a picture of your fur babies ❤️or pets

Comments

• kittykat55
    kittykat55 Scope Member Posts: 25 Courageous
    After those 2 amazing boys we have 2 Manx kittens which we rescued as the guy who had them didn’t want them as they were born with tails
    This is Jasper who is always cuddled up with my hubby
  • kittykat55

And finally my little troublemaker peanut, he’s the only naughty one of them all but I love him just the same. 
    If it wasn’t for them all there are times I feel like just giving up but they keep me going and  all seem to sense when I’m not doing too well and all cuddle up with me at the same time lol
  • Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    @kittykat55
    I've got a bit confused here, which is nothing unusual. So you have the beautiful black cat, 2 Bengals and 2 ginger Manx (with tails). If I got that right.
    All gorgeous, love the markings on the Bengals.
    I have 5 dogs who are always around me, sleep on the bed, couldn't be without them. Most people think I'm eccentric. I dont care what they think!
  • kittykat55
    @Franstrahan
    thats right I’ve got the 5 cats/kittens plus Molly a tiny chihuahua. They all sleep the bed plus my hubby of course which doesn’t leave a lot of space for us humans especially as the black cat and the bengals are huge ( and the bengals are still growing) plus the other 2 are only 6 months old so will be taking up more space as they grow. If it was up to me I would get more cats ( I must be a crazy cat lady lol ) but my hubby has said no more but we will see lol but as he’s on litter duty I guess I will have to try and be good. I don’t think your eccentric to have your dogs sleeping with you, why not and I’m like you who cares what other people think. Our furry friends give us so much love and support they deserve to sleep in comfort with us ♥️♥️♥️
  • Bettahm
    @kittykat55
    I used to have 8 dogs and when I worked as a pet carer I used to home board so have had 10 at a time here with me in the past. So I must be the crazy dog lady! (I am known in the village as the dog lady.) 
    Did you see the Cinnamon Trust thread on here? Know theres 2 of you, but worth checking them out all the same.
  • brujah81
    brujah81 Community member Posts: 56 Courageous
    Very nice pets people.. i am loving any pictures of bengals more though but thats because of my little boy! We live in a small appartment otherwise i would love to have more than one kitty. Technically we are "not" allowed animals unless they dont cause any issues with the neighbours..little Junior never causes any problems with anyone!

Kelly
  • dare2shine
    dare2shine Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    These are my two floofs- Nova and Quillie (fluffy one). Love them both and the tabby one has learnt to wake me when I’m left unconscious after seizures which is amazing!
  • brujah81
    @dare2shine that is very impressive, i have never heard of that before. animals are so clever x
  • Bettahm
    @dare2shine
    That is amazing! I know you can get specially trained dogs that can warn you before you have a seizure, but never heard of that before.
  • kittykat55
    @Franstrahan
    Thanks for the tip about the cinnamon trust I will definitely check it out. My hubby isn’t in the best of health either as he has RA and had a heart attack a while ago too. Wow 10 dogs is a lot to handle.

@dare2shine
    that is amazing about your cat, when my eldest daughter was born we got a kitten. Cara was born with Edwards Syndrome and had epilepsy, this little kitten used to sit beside her just before she had a seizure, we were told it was extremely rare that cats ? picked up on it like dogs do. Sadly we lost spit 3 weeks ago. She was 23 so she had a good life and passed in hr sleep ???
  • kittykat55
    @brujah81
     hi your lucky that junior is a good kitty as bengals are known to be very vocal and naughty lol. My 2 are really chilled Ivan may look huge but he’s a big softy and doesn’t even meow, he gets the me...bit but not the .. ow lol and Boris is just a big baby who suckles on his bed lol
  • Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    @Franstrahan

Glad you enjoyed my Tadpole tale (tail? Hee). Yes, rats are very smart, and very clean. I wish more people knew that.
  • Bettahm
    @kittykat55
    Still loving the markings on those Bengals. Almost like servals.
  • brujah81
    @kittykat55 hes good to me... if you ask my husband ooooh thats a different story!! he gets fed up of him climbing on the worktops etc.. i understand hes a cat and cats do things like that.. its in their nature.. my husbad thinks you can train him to stop... you have more chance to teach him to bark!! Your Bengals are beautiful.. i love it when bengals have spotted bellys Junior has a beautiful spotted belly.

Kelly

• painter
    painter Community member Posts: 52 Pioneering
    THere is my Bilbo , we love him so much.  He is an old boy, in his 20th year now.  Can’t believe we have had him that long.  As you can see he still looks good for his age.  His mum was s Burmese Red, he is very vocal and always gets what he wants!!!
  • Bettahm
    @painter
    No he certainly doesnt look his age! Lovely green eyes on an orange background x
    In my pet carer days the oldest cat I looked after was allegedly 27 and still going strong. Used to be a factory mouser and one of the ladies took him home when the factory shut down.
  • brujah81
    @painter 20 is very old for a kitty isnt it.. my Timmy (last kitty) died at 11 but he had a grade 4 heart murmur.
  • kittykat55
    @painter
    Bilbo is gorgeous and looks very good for his age. I love ginger cats and have 2 ginger Manx kittens they are about 6 months old now and a bit like toddlers into every thing lol . They are called Jasper and peanut

@brujah81
    Thankyou I love the spotted belly’s too.  Bengals love too be up high and look down on things so yours will probably always get up on your counters and stuff. We have a high walkway around our bedroom that ours like to lie on and watch us. I would love to get another one especially a silver spotted one but this breed of cat is so expensive my dream would be to have an early generation Savannah ( or 2 lol ) but there’s no way I could afford one ☹️ but I can dream lol 
  • tobydave19
    tobydave19 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    This Toby say hi 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for sharing a photo of Toby, @tobydave19 . Can I swap him for my kitten, Dave. I just discovered she has bitten through the wire next to the plug of an electrical gadget that converts files so I can play downloaded films from my computer on the TV!!! The things she gets up to.......

Brightness