f2f for pip, when should I find out my outcome? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

f2f for pip, when should I find out my outcome?

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    To receive the Christmas bonus you need to be claiming a qualifying benefit in the first week of December, which you were. That will be why you received that bonus. https://www.gov.uk/christmas-bonus/eligibility

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Nerviouswreck
    Nerviouswreck Community member Posts: 15 Listener
    Options
    No problem thanks @poppy123456 so in my thinking if money is paid in arrears does that not mean I’d have got some kind of payment in my bank then if it states I must get money the first full working week of December ? 
  • Nerviouswreck
    Options
    @poppy123456 sorry just seen your post at 7am.   I was on standard rate. I called for a copy of the interviewing woman’s report and while on phone was asked if I wanted an update also.  That’s when she said it would be 6-8 weeks     I’m not really wise to all this stuff at all tbh.   Thanks for your help.  You are very helpful 
  • Nerviouswreck
    Options
    Just off phone to DWP     Decision was made on 19th that was to put me off pip.   They recalled payment because I’d have been overpayed. So in the next 5/10 days they will pay me 24 days       I will appeal and I believe at my appeal I will be awarded pip again.  Personally I can’t see why it’s been stopped.   Need to wait and see the report I suppose     Thanks again all of you for your help and answers.   Have a lovey Xmas 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I had a feeling this is what had happened because payment usually stops before a decision is made.

You now have 1 month from the date of the decision to request the MR which you should put in writing. You should state where and why you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. Adding a couple of real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you. 

Most MR decisions remain the same so you’ll very likely have to take it to Tribunal. 

Do be aware that if you claim any other benefits then they could also be affect by this PIP decision but it will depend what benefits you receive. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Nerviouswreck
    Options
    @poppy123456 I claim esa.   I can’t send the mandatory reconsideration till I see what they’ve awarded or not awarded me points wise. Hopefully I get that through soon.    She did say on the phone she’d send it now so I’ll wait and see 
  • Nerviouswreck
    Options
    Hi all.    My carer/helper checked my bank.   I’ve been payed on 24th the money I got on esa before I got SDP Obv losing my pip had an effect on this.   What happens now ? If I win my appeal does it go back up ? Also can anybody answer why it’s in this tues past instead of next tues? Next tues payments arnt affected by the Xmas hols.    I’m totally scunnered the way the system works.   I’ve not even received a letter yet.    I’ll be pushing all the way anyhow 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Hi all.    My carer/helper checked my bank.   I’ve been payed on 24th the money I got on esa before I got SDP Obv losing my pip had an effect on this.   What happens now ? If I win my appeal does it go back up ? Also can anybody answer why it’s in this tues past instead of next tues? Next tues payments arnt affected by the Xmas hols.    I’m totally scunnered the way the system works.   I’ve not even received a letter yet.    I’ll be pushing all the way anyhow 

I have no idea why you received your ESA a week earlier than you should have, for this you'll need to ring DWP once they open again and ask.

If in the future you receive a PIP daily living award and your circumstances remain the same as they are now then yes you'll be able to claim the SDP again.

Do be aware though that a change of circumstances will now prompt a move to Universal Credit once that 1 month has passed.
  • needingadvice
    needingadvice Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    I was put off pip November.   Won my MR will I get SDP backdated aswell ?
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I was put off pip November.   Won my MR will I get SDP backdated aswell ?

HI,

I just answered the question on your other thread. Yes it will providing you still qualify.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.