Access to Forum — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Access to Forum

Options
Bettahm
Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
Dont know if this is the ongoing problem, or a new one, or just my connection, but I keep signed on here and had to sign in for access just now.
It may just be my connection, but maybe someone can confirm or check it out if necessary.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

I usually keep myself signed in too because it saves signing in each time. However, sometimes it will log me out and i'll have to sign in again, if i'm logged in for a long length of time. it's nothing to worry about because the only person that will know your log in details is yourself and no one will be able to access your account only you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Franstrahan, we have had trouble with people signing up and when passwords were reset (due to changes made by the software provider). Signing in could be because you have not been on for a certain length of time, but I'm sorry for any inconveniences that it causes.

If you, for whatever reason, cannot access the community at all then please email us at community@scope.org.uk and one of us will try and get it resolved ASAP. :)
    Scope

• Bettahm
    Options
    @poppy123456
    @Chloe_Scope
    It was probably here then, the problem. I do check in fairly regularly, like more than once a day, but sometimes lose the internet signal here, so maybe it was that. Thinking about it, it did go down yesterday for a while. Thanks guys.
  • Bettahm
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope
    I'm back on again. Thanks Chloe
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Yayy @Franstrahan, no problem at all!
    Scope

• Bettahm
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope
    Here's the problem. If I come direct onto the forum, it's fine. I'm signed in. If I get email and try to access via the Check It Out button, it wont let me on. 

Weird.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    That is very odd! This is how I view notifications and have never experienced this. Are you on a laptop or tablet/ phone. I will make a note of this for you.
    Scope

• Bettahm
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope
    It's doing it to me now. I have email notifications but when I click thru it says sign in or join. So I come direct to the website and I'm signed in as normal.
    I access the internet on an android, only means of getting online I have. Not a major problem if it cant be sorted. Just weird!!
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Hi @Franstrahan, this is odd! I will pass this on and I hope it can be resolved soon!
    Scope

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I use safari and its very glitchy with scope, which is in my favourites and i have to click on it several times sometimes or when i click on recent discussions it won't connect me.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,016 Pioneering
    Options
    I'm also having issues. I keep getting signed out.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Sorry about this, all feedback has been passed on. :)
    Scope

Brightness