Help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help

Dotty123
Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
I’m needing help please 

Comments

• veriterc
    veriterc Community member Posts: 241 Pioneering
    Dotty123
    What can we do to help?  What do you need?  
  • Dotty123
    I have my esa review coming Thursday what money will I get till they decide I can’t do USA as can’t use hands thank you
  • Dotty123
    Type your commentj Jsa 
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Dotty123

Good Mourning/Welcome it’s great to meet you today?????

I’m one off a number of “Community Champion’s”

We are all here to advice/support/show you the “In’s & Out’s” 

We have got a very active “Online Community”

Would you like me to show you around???
  • Dotty123
    Hi can someone help me I at min am on contribution esa got letter today saying it will end 13/feb says when this runs out il get income related esa.will I get my sdp still when move to this iv just got it can you let me know plz thank you and happy new year 
  • Dotty123
    also also says my income related money may not be same as money I get now £73 will it be same and will I still get sdp and severe disability when changed to this thank you 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Dotty123 said:
    Hi can someone help me I at min am on contribution esa got letter today saying it will end 13/feb says when this runs out il get income related esa.will I get my sdp still when move to this iv just got it can you let me know plz thank you and happy new year 

As you're claiming the SDP in with your ESA this means that part of your ESA is Contributions based with an Income Related top up. Simply this means that after Feb 13th you ESA claim will become all Income Related and you'll remain on the same money you're on now.

Once the Tribunal make a decision, if you're placed back into the Support Group your ESA claim will then become Contributions based with an income related top up.

If the decision is to place you into the WRAG then you will remain on all Income Related.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Dotty123
    hi iv got my date for tribunal if they say I can work I can’t use hands so what benefit will I get I’m sick with worry employer won’t give person job no hands 
  • poppy123456
    Dotty123 said:
    hi iv got my date for tribunal if they say I can work I can’t use hands so what benefit will I get I’m sick with worry employer won’t give person job no hands 
    My advice is to attend the Tribunal and see what the decision is because it's far too much advice to give you right now and it will only add to your stress and i don't want to do that.

When is the Tribunal date?

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Dotty123
    Hi please can you help me I can’t find my dwp submission can I ask them for new one my tribunal is 26/2 help anyone
  • poppy123456
    edited February 2020
    Everything that was sent to the Tribunal by DWP you should have it in your bundle. If you can't find your bundle you'll need to contact HMCTS because you need to take the bundle with you on the day of the hearing.

Are you receiving help with this from an advice agency? if you are then you'll need to contact them.
  • Dotty123
    Do I get in touch with court I have to attend 
  • poppy123456
    It's the Tribunal you need to contact. Do you have the bundle you received when you first requested the Tribunal?
  • Dotty123
    Or one send evidence 
  • poppy123456
    Sorry but i'm not sure what you mean?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.