Hope every one had a lovely Christmas day — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hope every one had a lovely Christmas day

Options
Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
How was your day and did anyone get what they wished for from father Christmas? ???

Comments

• Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Options
    As usual ....I got the family asking me what i want from Christmas   ( I told them I am not needing anything )....i have told the family i love them all very much and i do not need or want anything . ( i still got lots of expensive gifts ) I now have told them that next year ( God willing) I do not want anything at all ...but... I would like them all to make a donation to the homeless or poverty stricken or foodbank . It seems to me that more and more people will be in poverty next year .
    I wish everyone a happy new year ...but I know well that it will be another hard year for many  ...May your God go with you .
  • speedy1986
    speedy1986 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    For the first time in a long time I actually got what I wanted for Christmas 
    All ever ask for is to have people I love around me, and this year I did
    I have many things wrong with me and I still try and get through a day without having a complete meltdown. Christmas and new year are extremely difficult for me, this year I achieved making a full dinner with for my family and myself
    I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and sending love joy hope and happiness to you all 
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks

We played games, drank wine, talked and went to church. We also ate and opened gifts too. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    That's wonderful @speedy1986, I'm really glad you were surrounded by the people you love this Christmas. 

I hope you have a great start to the New Year!
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness