Uc50 - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Uc50

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    You're welcome, happy to help.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Richteachouxsnack
    Richteachouxsnack Community member Posts: 37 Listener
    Not had decision in pdf form on journal waiting months but told I have lcw, so it seems I can’t appeal until it’s been uploaded 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    The first step to appeal is to request the Mandatory Reconsideration,(MR) you don't need the actual decision letter to request this. However, it's appalling that no decision letter has been put onto your journal yet.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Richteachouxsnack
    Richteachouxsnack Community member Posts: 37 Listener
    Yes disgusting so not sure what’s really going on as my journal responses are being ignored since I asked for the assessment report .  
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2023
    That sounds really difficult @Richteachouxsnack and I can really hear your frustration  :(

Is there anything, other than them responding, that might help things to feel more manageable for you at the moment?

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to support you. We are all here for you and listening to you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.