Waiting times — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Waiting times

Candyheart
Candyheart Community member Posts: 24 Connected
Hi every one I applied for pip on 1st September f2f date 18 Nov they cancelled due to sickness new date 18th December for f2f had assessment and still waiting for decision. This seems a awful long time 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @Candyheart, hello and welcome, now that you're assessment has been completed there is nothing stopping you from contacting the DWP and requesting a copy of the assessment report and on receiving it you can workout what you're award may should be but you still have to wait for the official award confirmation letter which can take up to 8 weeks depending on the back log in your area. 
  • Candyheart
    Candyheart Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    hi I hi did this on Monday and they said I carnt have a copy of report until decision is made
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,343 Disability Gamechanger
    If you live in the UK they do send the report out before a decision's been made. I've had a copy of each of my reports before a decisions been made. Ring again and speak to someone different and they'll most likely agree to send it.

If you live in Northern Ireland then they won't send the report until the decision's been made.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Rainbows43
    Rainbows43 Community member Posts: 19 Connected
    edited January 2020
    hi I hi did this on Monday and they said I carnt have a copy of report until decision is made
    I got told no twice,  with the reason being " it's under scrutiny and subject to change " So I called a third time and they sent it out. You're entitled to a copy so call again :) 

As for waiting times I've no idea. I applied 12th august , had f2f 27th November and still no decision. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Rainbows43 and thank you for this. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.