Paper based assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Paper based assessment

Options
jammydodger734
jammydodger734 Community member Posts: 15 Listener
edited January 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Does anyone know if pip paper assessment is more likely to be awarded at least something as i have been through so many forums . And i can't find one post about paper assessment being rejected 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Is this for a tribunal? if so attending gives you a better chance
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• jammydodger734
    Options
    First time application they done paper assessment and spoke to cpn. No f2f. I just can't find any negative posts about decisions from paper assessment
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jammydodger734, a paper based assessment is done when they believe they don't require anymore information to make a decision. Very best of luck!
    Scope

• jammydodger734
    Options
    Thanks for reply Chloe . I rang few days ago and man said to me how sent report out because I asked for it but it could possibly go back to assessor as there's a note somewhere saying further info needed from gp. My.cpn has already spoke to them hence why dwprecieved report from assessor .
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As advised, even though they spoke to your cpn there could be something in the report that needs verifying, if this happens it could be returned to the health assessment providers.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.