Pip appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip appeal

GamerGirl37
GamerGirl37 Community member Posts: 97 Pioneering
I got my posted response from the pip people which really confused me , and now this morning a received this I am very happy as from what I could gather from the post letters was that my appeal was to be dismissed , however it looks like it’s still going on and my dad is going to sue some people once this trial has come 

Comments

• jack13
    jack13 Community member Posts: 23 Connected
    Im so sorry. Im just now trying to write out my complaint to atos for lies in my report. Ive also asked for a reconsideration on my daily component. Please take it all the way as more people standing up for our must be a good thing 
  • GamerGirl37
    Don’t worry I am going to , my dads already said he’s going to sue whoever didn’t give me the statement for special needs when I was younger 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

When requesting a Tribunal for a benefit decision DWP will always respond asking for HMCTS to dismiss the appeal and it's standard procedure for DWP to do this will everyone because they obviously don't think you're entitled to PIP, which is the reason you were refused. The hearing will always go ahead regardless of what DWP think or request.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • GamerGirl37
    than thank you so much for clearing that up I was really confused because I got the points on the last mailed package with joe they made their decision 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.