SDR and Rehabilitation Survey
Hello, I am one of the physiotherapists at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children working with children with neurodisability. Since 2013, I have been working with children and young people with cerebral palsy who undergo Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy (SDR) procedure.
I am planning a research project on SDR and rehabilitation.
I am interested in parent/ carers opinions and their questions on this topic and I have created this short, anonymous survey for you to complete.
Please let me know if you would like further information. [email protected]
Events and Research Disclaimer
The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team.
This permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link.
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments