Life! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Life!

yassine_Bht
yassine_Bht Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hello . . I'm new here . . Is it welcome
My name is Yassin from Algeria. . I work in the field of art. . Guitar player and drum. . A theater actor and theater director. . Tonic and children's clown. . And a circus player. . And a kung fu trainer. . And a lot of works and talents. . My life is very good. . But the problems are too many. . I hate my life

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @yassine_Bht and welcome to the Community.  It is lovely to meet you and have you on board!  Thank you for your interesting introduction.  You have some wonderful skills there.  Do you enjoy doing these?  I'm sorry to hear that you have some problems.  Is there anything we can help you with?  We are very supportive and friendly on here so don't hesitate to ask us anything.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • yassine_Bht
    Thank you very much . @Ails . Thank you with all my heart . . Did you know that the strange person hears your secret and if it is published it is published far from your people. . But the near person if he heard your secret and published it. . He exposes you to your people . . The problem is not in the help. . The problem is who can understand my life . . Every problem has a solution. . Either solve the problem or end the problem, which is death. . I prefer death 
  • yassine_Bht
    Hello . . My name is Yassin from Algeria. . I am 21 years old. . I am really young but I have a life and a mind
      very big . . I work in the field of art. . Guitar drum player. . A theater director and theater actor. . Activator, clown and magician for children. . Kung Fu Sports Coach. . Photographer and cinematographer. . I own a singing studio. . And a lot of work. . Maybe my life is good and I have everything. . But I do not have peace of mind. . Help me !
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @yassine_Bht - Welcome to this community from me too. You sound a very artistic person. Please help us to understand the problems you have, & how we can understand your life. Has someone said something about you which has made you feel exposed to people near you?
    Are you now living in the UK? If in the UK, there are people you can talk too called the Samaritans, you can ring them any time, day or night. Phone 116 123. If you feel in more immediate danger, ring 999, or go to your nearest hospital.
    Please talk here any time about anything.
  • Ails
    Hi @yassine_Bht, thank you for posting again.  If there is a problem which you want to share with us then we will try our best to help you.  You are in a safe, supportive space on the Community and we are here to support you as a valued member of the forum.  Please can I advise that if you are feeling unsafe and think you are going to harm yourself to speak to the Samaritans - either by phoning 116123 or by emailing - jo@samaritans.org

May I ask if you are receiving any emotional support?  Please feel free to chat to us anytime as there will always be someone here to listen.

• yassine_Bht
    chiarieds thank you very much . . You did not understand well. . I own everything. . I even knock fame in my country. . But I am looking for happiness. . Yes, happiness

• yassine_Bht
    Ails said:
    Thank you very much again. . I own everything, but I do not have happiness and comfort in the mind. . I do not have a girl who loves me. . I have never loved a girl in my life
  • Ails
    Hi @yassine_Bht, do you mind me asking if you receive any emotional support from anyone?  

If you don't mind I am going to tag in one of our other Community Champions, @thespiceman,who has lots of experience with mental health and will be able to best advise you.

@thespiceman I wonder if you could please offer some advice to @yassine_Bht.  Thanks @Ails

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @yassine_Bht. It’s not clear if you’re currently in Algeria or posting from the UK, but can I ask if you’ve used a listening service such as Samaritans before? If you’re having thoughts about death, it’s really important you speak to someone trained and able to help you. If you’re in the UK you can call them on 116 123. If you’re in Algeria, you can also call a hotline on 0021 3983 2000 58.

You might also benefit from seeking support on 
    https://www.iasp.info/

In the meantime, if you feel like you might be in danger, please call your emergency services or go to your local hospital.

Community Manager
    Scope
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @yassine_Bht   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions.

I have mental illness disability and addiction history. Use my experience, knowledge to help others in the community.

Sorry to hear your unhappy not too good.

You mentioned lots of the things you do, may be need to think how can I use the skills, talents and abilities to heal myself.

Understand lots of people have lots going on and are unhappy need some answers.

What would make you happy.?

Make a list if I can suggest of everything you have, in your life.

Where are the opportunities to further these skills, talents, abilities are they being used effectively.

I once worked in a job highly paid, met no one hated then myself and asked do I need money.

Meeting people and friends involve doing a variety of things you enjoy doing.

If you do not then change that.  Got lots of entertainment talents set up a business. An idea market yourself use these to teach others maybe of those in your Country who are like us our community.

Or in this Country if you live here.

Look at using the many aspects of your life to see where you can embrace new beginnings, New avenues.

I would recommend mental health charities, I know would help here.

These are all in the UK.

https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk.

https://www.mind.org.uk.

https://www.rethink.org.

Please have a look and they offer. Floating support, benefit welfare advice and health well being.

Might not be in all areas.

Please if I can advise further need a friend chat happy to listen.

Please look at any of the links provided for you.

Please take care your an important member of our community.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @yassine_Bht

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the “Community Champion’s” on here.

Wow you do sound very very busy indeed.

Please can you let me know a bit more about yourself ????

I will  then be able to offer you some info/advice/help.

@steve51

• LouiseH
    LouiseH Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
    Hi @yassine_Bht
    You sound like you have plenty going on. I too like photography, I'm a hobbyist photographer. 

So you're looking for peace of mind? How can we help you with this?

Louise 
    Louise Hesketh
    Community Champion
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    hI @yassine_Bht Welcome to the community, I am a community champion. Would it be possible you could give us more information on how we can help ease you peace of mind. We can then point you in the right direction for advice.

Jane 
  • jadealyssa
    jadealyssa Community member Posts: 63 Courageous
    Hello @yassine_Bht
    Sorry to hear your struggling you have many positive things in your life at the moment however I can understand you feeling how you are.
    Our fellow community scope champion @thespiceman is very good in regards to mental health advice 

Hey @thespiceman
    Please could you help and offer some advice
    Many thanks

@yassine_Bht I hope you find some answers here if you need to talk

Takecare

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    There's another thread where thespiceman has already answered here: https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/68501/life#latest

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @yassine_Bht

Good Afternoon & Welcome.

I am also one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

How is your day going today.

Please please let me know what are your current problems/difficulties.

Please don’t have feelings of “death”

I am here to talk through things if that will help???

@steve51

Brightness