Karen2401 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Karen2401

Amberto
Amberto Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello i wonder if you can help me -im on the edge of a very steep cliff and a letter i received in post today has pushed me over the edge - i turned 58 last week have suffered lifelong anxiety depression social phobia body dysmorphia and other conditions - have zero quality of life havent wanted to be here for a longtime my ex left for someone else because i couldnt sit in a restaurant never.mind go on holiday - ive never so much as been on a plane  ive accepted my limitations- my wonderful children are 25 and 34 - i couldnt even attend their graduation/wedding which destroyed me but they understood - 2 years ago i stopped eating/drinking completely - even water for 3 months because i wanted to die when the ambulance came i was hours from death was hospitalised with severe acute kidney injury dehydration and malnutrition - i had 24/7 pysychiatric care at my bedside & had support of crisis homecare when i got home - a social worker helped me get on benefits - ive recently been re awarded esa and put on support group but after a home assessment for pip renewal i was awarded zero points despite fact im housebound/a total recluse with no life and my arthritis is much worse -id been standing on the edge of a very steep cliff and this has pushed me over the edge-the events ive mentioned are just the tip of the iceberg ive wanted to be gone for a longtime and this has confirmed that no matter how hard i try the world doesnt want me  - if it wasnt for my children id be long gone - ive placed a mandatory reconsideraton based on my recently awarded SG ESA  but my worry is that my esa will reduce/stop - i dont have any fight left in me - please advise  

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Amberto

Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Sorry to read about your current problems.

Please please don’t harbor any thought’s off (death/killing)

Sorry but you really need to think about the “knock on effect” this will have on your “two children”

Can you please come back to me if you need any “further help/support” as I am here for you “as & when”

Here’s some numbers to help if needed:

Samaritions.

Phone: 116 123.  

Web: https://www.samaritans.org/

We have also got someone who can help/support you with your Benefits.

Hi @poppy123456

Can you please help with this new post????

Thanks.

We have also got a another member who will be a great help for you I think.

Hi @thespiceman

Good morning can you please help me with this post?????

Thanks.

Please please come back to me if you need any further help/advice?????

@steve51

Brightness