Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Change of circumstances

Hello I'm moving soon I won't be claiming housing benefit just a change of address will I have to go onto uc


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,848 Disability Gamechanger

    No claim for UC will be needed, it's just a simple change of address.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.