PIP Review Forms ?! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Review Forms ?!

Options
suzannah17
suzannah17 Community member Posts: 19 Connected
Hi just wondering how long it takes for PIP review forms to come after the date given my brother was told they’ll contact him in 23/08/19 but it changed to the 23/02/2020 so due anytime, how long have you all roughly waited? As he’s on holiday so don’t want no confusion. Thank you 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The review forms arrive about 6 months before the end date of the current award date. If you are unable to return the forms in the specified time then contact DWP and ask for a extension stating reasons your requesting one. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @suzannah17 Hello and welcome as wilko has said above the reviews have now changed to be 6 months prior to award ending. I have had my review last year and I got my forms 6 months prior. Isuugest while you are waiting you get all the evidence together to send off with the form at least then this will save time once they are received. Hopefully he will get the forms this week, good luckj and dont forgert to fill the form in with as much detail about how his condition affects him on a daily basis giving examples of how and what happened the last few times he tried to complete the task. It is a review but should be treated as a new claim  
  • suzannah17
    suzannah17 Community member Posts: 19 Connected
    Options
    janer1967 said:
    @suzannah17 Hello and welcome as wilko has said above the reviews have now changed to be 6 months prior to award ending. I have had my review last year and I got my forms 6 months prior. Isuugest while you are waiting you get all the evidence together to send off with the form at least then this will save time once they are received. Hopefully he will get the forms this week, good luckj and dont forgert to fill the form in with as much detail about how his condition affects him on a daily basis giving examples of how and what happened the last few times he tried to complete the task. It is a review but should be treated as a new claim  
    Thanks so much for ur help! Will defo do that for him
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @suzannah17, do you know when the award is due to end? It has been changed to 6 months before this. 
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.