Hi, my name is nineinchnail! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is nineinchnail!

nineinchnail
nineinchnail Community member Posts: 12 Courageous
Hello all
suffer from level 4 heart failure not sure what else to say yet

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @nineinchnail - Welcome to the community, & thank you for saying a little about yourself. This community, I've found, is both very supportive & helpful, with very friendly members. So, may I say, that if you have any questions, there's usually someone here that may help/advise.
    We all do our best to support each other, which is what this community is about. So, please if we can help or support you in any way, please do say, & thank you for joining. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @nineinchnail and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  Please feel free to look around the site and join in any discussions that you find interesting.  As @chiarieds has said, we are friendly on here.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you on the forum.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • nineinchnail
    Thank you both I am going to try and post in the coffee lounge fingers crossed 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Great!  I look forward to reading your post.  Any problems then please just give us a shout.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • nineinchnail
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Please post in any section you wish, or talk here, either or both is absolutely fine! I look forward to hearing from you too. :)

Brightness