Looking for help with pip form — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for help with pip form

samroxy123
samroxy123 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited March 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello every one 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @samroxy123 how are you doing today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • samroxy123
    I’m ok thanks ,just looking for help to fill in my review for pip am struggling to do this I’m from bradford
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome,

Put your postcode into the link and it will tell you what advice agency is local to you for help. https://advicelocal.uk/

If you can't find anything then i'd advise you to fill a little in each day. There's no specific wording you need to use, just give as much detail as possible about how your conditions affect you. Then add a couple of real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you.

Even though it's a review you should still class it as a new claim, even if there's been no changes.

Send relevant evidence with the form to support your claim and expect another face to face assessment because most people have them.

If you need more time then you can ring to request an extra 14 days.

Good luck.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @samroxy123 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I hope you found Poppy's great information and advice above to be helpful.  If there is anything else we can help you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community. How are you getting on filling in the form have you managed to get any help ?
  • samroxy123
    Hi no not had any one to help me with it it as to be in for the 11 aswel
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    You can ring to request an extra 14 days extension to return the form. You must also make sure that you send it in plenty of time for them to receive it. Mail going to DWP has to go through a mail sorting process and it can take approximately 7 working days for it to be added to the computer and it's not classed as being there until the form has been added to the computer.

As it's a review you must make sure it's received on time otherwise your existing PIP award may stop.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @samroxy123. Have you made any progress with your form or been able to organise an extension?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.