PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Have your say about your online community! Complete our annual survey.

Letter

claretreclaretre Member Posts: 13 Listener
I've received a letter today saying they have all the info now to decide on my case was wondering how long about will I find out I started the claim in Nov and it's just dragged on my anxiety is threw the roof X.

Replies

• bekindalwaysbekindalways Member [under moderation] Posts: 105 Courageous
    @claretre Try not to worry hun.  It's the standard letter or text they send when they've got all the information and that it's been forwarded to a decision maker.  

Have you rang up to request the HP report? If not, and given it'll probably take some time for the decision to be made, it'll give a good indicator of what to expect. It won't show the points but it will show the descriptors which have been marked by a black dot next to what they've assessed you as being able to do or not as the case may be.

I had my home assessment 10 jan, with the dm on the 14th.  A weekly call was a wait of 4-6 weeks.  The last call made had changed to 14-16.  We were put through to the decision maker who made his decision over the phone. That was the 20th Feb.  In bank by 26th feb and award notification received on 27th.

Try not to worry, i know it is hard to do that.  So my best wishes and a big hug go out to you.  Let me know what happens.  Xxxx
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 8,476 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, as advised above its just a waiting gamer, but hopefully you wont be waiting too long. Keep us updated 
  • claretreclaretre Member Posts: 13 Listener
    Thank you and will do Xx
Sign in or join us to comment.