Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Raynaud's phenomenon — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Raynaud's phenomenon

Afamily23
Afamily23 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Just signed up and feeling very hopeful about this site as I've suffered arthritis since the age of 10 and never joined any support groups/forums before. I'm now 34 and over the years been diagnosed with Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Raynaud's phenomenon and all the mental health issues that come with them. 

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Afamily23 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for joining us.  Glad you have found our site and hope you find it to be useful.  We are a friendly, supportive bunch of people on here with various disabilities/health issues.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you on here.  Please have a look around the site and feel free to join in any discussions which interest you.  If you have any questions or need any help with anything then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @Afamily23 Hello and welcome to the community. I am glad you managed to find us and that you have joined . We are very supportive community and there are lots of members here who suffer from the same conditions as yourself . Have a good look round the site and any support you need just ask
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @Afamily23 and a warm welcome to the community. 
    How are you finding it here? Please let us know if there's anything we can support you with. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • hawkes12
    hawkes12 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I would like to ask a question about copd and strediods
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Afamily23 and a very warm welcome to the community!

Hi @hawkes12, is there anything we can help with?
    Scope

• Natasha_1999
    Natasha_1999 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Just signed up I’m newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic pain and I’m so exited to be around people in a discussion that understand x I’m a little shy I do apologise 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to our friendly little community @Natasha_1999. I'm glad you've found us. If you have any questions at all, just give us a shout. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness