Tax help for older people
For a few years now I've been submitting my self assessment taxes with the help of a brilliant accountant. However, I was wondering whether I would still need to do this as I'm now retired. So I sought the help of Scope who provided me with some useful information. I contacted Tax Volunteers who helped me with HMRC and now I don't have to do any more tax returns! Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Scope and I'd highly recommend Tax Volunteers for their efficient, helpful and excellent service. A huge relief!
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 948 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 666 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 869 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.