Tax help for older people — Scope | Disability forum

Tax help for older people

Jaanu38 Member Posts: 24 Courageous
For a few years now I've been submitting my self assessment taxes with the help of a brilliant accountant.  However,  I was wondering whether I would still need to do this as I'm now retired. So I sought the help of Scope who provided me with some useful information.  I contacted Tax Volunteers who helped me with HMRC and now I don't have to do any more tax returns! Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Scope and I'd highly recommend Tax Volunteers for their efficient, helpful and excellent service. A huge relief! 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.