Help with my iPad — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help with my iPad

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,371 Disability Gamechanger
Hello 

i have an Apple iPad I am using the pages when this dialogue box came up and I can not connect to my iCloud Drive 
I would appreciate if anyone in the community can help me 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Has this happened before @Globster?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,371 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No It has not happened before I appreciate anyone help 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Okay, has the app recently been updated or needs updating? I'm not too familiar with Apple products, only Samsung, I hope another member can resolve this for you :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,587 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Looks like you are trying to connect to a WebDAV. Do you have one?

If not you maybe clicked it by accident? Just press cancel and choose another destination - iCloud Drive or “on my iPad”.
  • Globster
    Options
    Yes I do but I don’t know what to put in the details to put in the dialogue box came up and I can not connect to my iCloud Drive on iPad or iPhone 

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,587 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry I’m not sure then as not used it myself :/ hope you manage to sort it out.

I have used Apple’s support forum in the past and found it very helpful. Maybe you could ask there?

https://discussions.apple.com/welcome
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Have you managed to sort it out @Globster?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    Options
    Hello Adrian 
    I have not been able to sort it out 

Brightness