Free Course — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Free Course

Options
Asheesh
Asheesh Community member Posts: 4 Listener

We are working on the Disability Outreach Project-  it is for individuals with disabilities*, encouraging and providing the opportunity for higher education to them.  

Course Fee- Free*
Age group- 18-30
Location- East London 

For more information please contact the LSME admissions team on Tel: +44 (0)208 594 8462. 

*Terms & Conditions Apply

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Scope

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    How do I get more information?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    How do I get more information?

For more information please contact the LSME admissions team on Tel: +44 (0)208 594 8462. Based in East London.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Asheesh
    Asheesh Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    We are working on the Disability Outreach Project-  it is for individuals with disabilities*, encouraging and providing the opportunity for higher education to them.  

Course Fee- Free*
    Age group- 18-30
    Location- East London 

For more information please contact the LSME admissions team on Tel: 07448 108 156 or 208 594 8462. 

*Terms & Conditions Apply

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.