Receiving review form — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Receiving review form

mckd
mckd Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I sent my pip review form out and posted 20th February. I telephoned pip and they are saying it has either not been received or scanned on to the system yet. This has been 3 weeks now. Surely it doesn't take this long to scan or receive on to the system. If they haven't received soon I am going to have to fill all the form out again. Has anybody else experienced a delay in pip even receiving the form?? Thanks

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

This does seem to be rather a long time. Did you get proof of posting when you posted it? or did you at least take a copy of the form before posting it, so you can at least print of that copy and send it to them?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mckd
    Hi Poppy thanks for reply. Unfortunately not. I could kick myself as I usually good with copying etc. If they haven't received by nxt week i'm going to request another form and a change of date, which they said they would. Its just a ball ache having to write it all out again. Just woundered if anybody elses were delayed like this.
    Thanks again
  • anisty
    anisty Community member Posts: 354 Pioneering
    My own experience is that i posted the pip2 back to them 8th jan and, on 16th jan,  i got a letter from them saying it had not been received and they were extending the deadline.

I phoned them straightaway and they confirmed they had actually received it and scanned it onto their system on 14th jan.

Assuming they received my form 9th jan, only 5 days to scan it to their system.

Did they send you a letter to say yours hadnt been received? 

What i never got was any text updates, despite giving them a mobile number and saying i wanted them.
  • mckd
    Hi anisty

I received a letter saying they haven"t received my reply which prompted me to ring them.

I rang today still not received or scanned. Looking at your dates its most likely mine has been lost now. Its a right pain is this having to do it again. I'm going to suggest ringing through to the scanning team and see what if anything is happening. Thanks for your info much appreciated. Looks like im going to have to do it again. And send it recorded and of course copy it.  ?

• anisty
    anisty Community member Posts: 354 Pioneering
    Oh that is annoying isnt it.  You'll get it done quicker second time round though. Every cloud . . .
  • mckd
    I knw and i'm going to add more on now. I've already started it. Thanks for your reply  

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.