Face to face suspended — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Face to face suspended

Firefly123
Firefly123 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
edited March 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Just got a call to say my f2f at home tomorrow is now cancelled said they will either do a paper based decision if enough information or a telephone appointment  if they need more. So I guess it's back to waiting again. 
Tagged:

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes sadly it will mean a longer wit but hopefully not too long, my OH had a tele assessment last year and it lasted all od ten minutes and she got the same PIP ss before, plus she hadn't sent any evidence as she has non.
    Good luck
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Firefly123
    Yes I've been waiting since july so a bit longer won't make much difference. 
    Thank you @woodbine
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Now no face to face or home assessments people may should get better awards??? Or will they be passed on to doiing a MR a stalling game to give time for the pandemic to clear. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @Firefly123 I had a phone assessment last year even b4 all this started, they just wanted to clarify a few points and I got a higher award than my previous one. So fingers crossed they have enough to review your case . Keep us updated
  • kevin52
    kevin52 Community member Posts: 73 Courageous
    Everything s Off For 3 months so They Say .
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,329 Disability Gamechanger
    kevin52 said:
    Everything s Off For 3 months so They Say .

That applies to all face to face assessments and appointments. Paper based and telephone assessments will be in process.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Firefly123
    I think I gave enough evidence to show why I have the problems doing certain things but will see. 

I already had to do a MR as they said they didn't get my paperwork on time which was rubbish as I had proof of posting well before the due date..
    So does that mean I can ask for another one if I don't agree with the desision @poppy123456
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,329 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes you can because the MR was because they said they didn't receive the form on time.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Firefly123

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.