Trouble with PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Trouble with PIP

Options
sharon13
sharon13 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited March 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all

having a difficult time at the moment with pip just recovering from open heart surgery 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sharon13 - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I hope the recovery from your open heart surgery is going well. In what way are you having a difficult time with PIP? Hopefully someone may be able to help, or advise, if you say.
  • sharon13
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi @sharon13

Thank you for asking about my surgery, it’s been very difficult but I’m getting there, it’s a mechanical valve and I’m on warfarin my INR is never good nor stable now because of lots of mental health problems and 3 operations on my trigemral nerve now got to go to tribunal I feel like giving in but I can’t work and £58.00 per week is difficult to live off I got no contributions from work so esa is income based but oh is working 
  • sharon13
    edited March 2020
    Options
      @sharon13

Didn’t say, got the standard rate of PIP £58.00 but no mobility I have put in two MR first one got turned down because said paper form received too late and had to ask for MR I then asked for an other MR got 8 points so standard pip no mobility I then got all my mental health report but some new reports I waited for that went in too late so now saying tribunal  if not happy with pip decision of no mobility 
  • sharon13
    edited March 2020
    Options

Oh and got to go to a new assessment in December 2020 @sharon13

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.