Mobility — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mobility

Options
Gensa
Gensa Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi all, I was just wondering if being marked as not being able to plan a journey due to overwhelming psychological distress for mobility awarded at enhanced or standard? Thankyou 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,994 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi,

It can be either as well as no award. Have you received a copy of your assessment report from your recent PIP assessment? If so then have a look at where the dots have been placed in the report and compare them against the PIP descriptors to see what may have been recommended. Using the PIP self test is helpful. https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/pip-test

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • reading
    reading Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Can you be granted full mobility and no daily living allowance?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,994 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    reading said:
    Can you be granted full mobility and no daily living allowance?

Question answered on your thread here https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/69934/mobility#latest

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.