How long for report to arrive? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long for report to arrive?

emmaj75
emmaj75 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited March 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi i had my f2f a week past monday and they r saying they have not received my assessment as i keep asking for a copy how long does it take for dwp to receive report plz thanks

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @emmaj75   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Any length of time for any reports to be assessed by DWP can be waiting a while.

Depends what area you are living in, times and lengths vary.  Always a backlog.

I would contact the DWP .

Please if you have any thing further.

Please get in touch, happy to be supportive.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

Your report could have been sent to audit. If this has happened it can significantly delay the decision making process. There's no timescales how long it will remain in audit, if it is there and it won't be returned to DWP until the audit has been completed.

You can ring the health assessment providers who did your assessment and ask if the report has been returned and they will tell you if it has or hasn't. If it's in audit they will tell you but they can't tell you how long it will remain there.

DWP won't send a copy of the report out to you until both copies have been returned. Also expect further delays with everything that's going on right now.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @emmaj75 - Welcome to the community. I'm pleased Poppy has answered your query, & hope it won't be too long before you get a copy of your assessment report. :)
  • emmaj75
    I have contacted the assessment place they said it was sent to dwp on tuesday the 10th but r saying with it being 2 reports i paper 1 computer could take up to 2 weeks for dwp to receive thanks all for ur help
  • poppy123456
    The digital copy will be received as soon as it's sent. The paper copy takes longer. If they were both sent on the 10th, i'm very surprised it hasn't been received by now. If you put a mobile number on the form they will text you once the report has been received.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • emmaj75
    Thanks for all your help 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @emmaj75, how are you getting on? :)
    Scope

• emmaj75
    Not bad thanks they r still saying they have not received my f2f report that was on the 10th
  • poppy123456
    I can only guess that when you rang the assessment providers you were informed incorrectly and it's possible that the report is in audit and it hasn't been returned.
  • emmaj75
    The assessment people say its been sent on the 10th dwp say not got anything they r suppose to b getting a case manager to phone assessment people to ask for another copy 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.