disbility bed info — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

disbility bed info

Options
adamlathamsmith
adamlathamsmith Community member Posts: 54 Connected
I normally sleep in normal bed and I use the gym to help muscles mostly legs but due to virus and i may get sore and  uncomfortable and may need disability bed to help me and dont have lots or money
Tagged:

Comments

• Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 269 Pioneering
    Options

Hi @adamlathamsmith

It is a very difficult time at the moment and what we rely on to help us with day to day is changing. Due to Coronavirus gym are now closed. I understand that some gyms may be sending workouts and exercises for ones to do from home. It Maybe worth posting this in our ask a chornic pain adviser who might be able to give you some advise 

We are here to support you during this time.

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @adamlathamsmith, how are you doing?

We have just put a piece up about how to manage pain, this also includes some stretches and exercises that you can do at home. I hope this helps. :)
    Scope

• adamlathamsmith
    adamlathamsmith Community member Posts: 54 Connected
    Options
    I am at the point where it is getting worse but I can still get by if I do the changes now but not leave them e.g. five years later for the disability bed with  extra support f mattress
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi ,my district nurses got my bed and mattress for me. The mattresses come in a variety of firmness/pressure care.

The bed is a hospital style. It has head and knee raising abilities. The whole bed raises and lowers for carers to assist me.

Brightness