Stay in stay safe keep well — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Stay in stay safe keep well

CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
edited April 2020 in Coffee lounge
Hello from Canada, just popped in to say hi and my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone back in UK .please please stay at home stay safe stay well, for anyone who's lost a loved one a friend to the COVID-19 .a candle burns brightly here 24/7 for the UK I haven't forgotten my roots  and  my new adopted country,  touchwood we are well jen and her family,who are church goers,always pray for people back in the uk, so STAY HOME STAY SAFE STAY WELL  this will be beaten and things will get better bye or now carl58
Tagged:

Comments

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Hello @Carl58

Thank you for your kind message Carl, we are all in this together and we will beat it together. We are all doing our best to support our family and friends with the measures in place, which can be difficult. Our thoughts and prays are with Canada and all other countries that have been affected. We wish you and your family well and if you ever need to talk we are here for you.
  • Denise11
    Denise11 Community member Posts: 99 Pioneering
    Thanks for your email @CARL58.  But as M Anthony we are all pulling together and pray for everyone too.  I think in times like this we all pulling together,  So many people trying to help each other 
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Thankyou. We have family in Canada. We are all well and so are they. You stay well too xxx
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering

Hi @Carl58 - thanks for your kind words. We are seeing so many kind acts in the community. Especially the support for our hard working health professionals. 

Keep Safe

Brightness