Food parcels for the most vulnerable - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Food parcels for the most vulnerable

2»

Comments

• tcellmutation
    tcellmutation Community member Posts: 259 Pioneering
    I knew I knew him!
  • Bridget14
    Bridget14 Community member Posts: 58 Courageous
    atlas47 Thank you for sound advice to worried33. Some people never know when to stop. 
  • atlas47
    atlas47 Community member Posts: 238 Pioneering
    Hi @tcellmutation

Got to ask, how you know him?

I’ve been tracking him for last two years!

Hope he reports me to Scope, as their privacy policy is, “Posts will be kept indefinitely”.

Also have his IP address, happy days!

Stay safe.
  • tcellmutation
    atlas47 said:
    Hi @tcellmutation

Got to ask, how you know him?

I’ve been tracking him for last two years!

Hope he reports me to Scope, as their privacy policy is, “Posts will be kept indefinitely”.

Also have his IP address, happy days!

Stay safe.
    Because it’s you!
  • atlas47
    atlas47 Community member Posts: 238 Pioneering
    Hi @tcellmutation

So you think I am the alter ego of @skullcap?

You need to track my IP address, which you will find is the Solway Coast, about 350 miles from Hawkinge, Kent.

Then you need to define the restrictions placed on seeking election, for Hawkinge Town Council, that you are resident within the Town Council area.

Please let me know, if you need any further information.

Best wishes

PS
    My bet is that @skullcap, will keep a low profile, from now on.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for your research @atlas47 - I was wondering about the Hawkinge Town Council connection, but presumed you'd tracked him down!
    I wasn't on Scope in the days of Yadnad, altho I've read his previous very negative responses, & have seen others concerns (people I respect) about the similarity of posts in the past few months. I've replied to ignore his negative comments on one post, etc. so, thank you again.
    This is a great community, & the majority of people are really, really helpful; we don't need negativity, or people not even considering the OP with inappropriate, unhelpful, & unsubstantiated claims.
    Btw I hope tcellmutation is 'joking.'
  • tcellmutation
    edited April 2020
    chiarieds said:
    Thank you for your research @atlas47 - I was wondering about the Hawkinge Town Council connection, but presumed you'd tracked him down!
    I wasn't on Scope in the days of Yadnad, altho I've read his previous very negative responses, & have seen others concerns (people I respect) about the similarity of posts in the past few months. I've replied to ignore his negative comments on one post, etc. so, thank you again.
    This is a great community, & the majority of people are really, really helpful; we don't need negativity, or people not even considering the OP with inappropriate, unhelpful, & unsubstantiated claims.
    Btw I hope tcellmutation is 'joking.'
    Please forgive me. It was 100% a joke. I’d forgot to put a laughing emoji at the end :/

Sorry @atlas47
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2020
    Hello all members on this post please if I can have a moment of your time thank you
      @atlas47 thank you for sharing I thought his name sounded familiar .

Thank you for letting the community know.

I never understand why any one wishes to harm any one.

Who is giving sensible practical information to others.

I recall many of my team colleagues including my good self being  talked to undercurrents of insinuations and nasty comments.

So much so that my mental heath effected my desire to leave , others can use me.  Other forums websites.

Was persuaded back by friends who I care.  Thought why make someone ill.  

Also may I add SCOPE had been informed before and have contacted myself for concerned mental health.

Members were asking where I was embarrassed need to say you wish to hurt or harm me who ever you are .

You have caused me pain and suffering made me ill had to have medication increased .

Not good also fears insecurities only takes some one to push the buttons of members like myself with addiction to relapse.

This time as a lot stronger but have the strength to carry on but there are times why make an issue of some one helping no way understand that at all.

It is always there the emotion fears so why do it have that on your conscious making comments references. 

I can cope one concern I am aware of constantly.

By members who wish to intimidate make issues and cause problems by showing little respect little gratitude and think of themselves being self centred .

Right now we as a community need to be one, things are happening that are effecting us all.

This is a crisis unless you bring something to the forum we can use and be supportive.  Reassurance compassion empathy then please by all means please do.

Prayers faiths and humanity is right now experiencing a deadly problem we need to be thinking positive .

I do this Community Champions role  because want to and spend long hours being supportive.

Met so many who have serious difficulties with every day life problems, want to be there and give them an opportunity to heal with in.

Giving them choices options links to anything guidance to advice.

There is a saying I use to those who are hurting others.

Before you abuse criticise and use walk a mile in my shoes.

I will as in my capacity as Community Champion have to report any one doing in my opinion causing others to be hurt or harmed.

Will flag you up and report you to SCOPE have since and will continue to do so, want a polite kind loving forum we need to be.

Respect and consideration all times.

We need to be sensitive and a kind approach 

Please take care, keep safe and show respect every one .

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness